January 16, 2014

Summary of Bloggers Participating in Sharing Memories Challenge

I've really enjoyed reading comments and other blog posts of those genealogists participating in my Sharing Memories 52 week challenge. 

Here is a summary of blog posts I am aware of taking part in Sharing Memories Weekly Challenge. If you write your own blog and you are participating in this challenge, please use the hashtag #52SharingMemories if you are posting on Twitter or Google+  That way I can provide links to your blog posts at the end of the week. 

Sharing Memories - Kindergarten Days  (My Link to the Past)

52 Weeks of Sharing Memories – Kindergarten Days (Ups and Downs of Family History)

52 Weeks of Sharing Memories - Kindergarten Days (Denise's Genealogy Journey)

Sharing Memories - First Grade - Scrapbook Sunday (The Scrappy Genealogist) 

If I missed your blog post please just drop me an email (olivetreegenealogy AT gmail DOT com) and I will include it in my next summary.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I don't blog, but I am definitely taking up the challenge. Your encouragement has kept me on track for doing this project and I find I love writing about my memories and my ancestors. Thank you!

Lorine McGinnis Schulze said...

I'm glad to hear that Diane! I love writing about my childhood memories and my ancestors too.

Every year I create a book from what I've written and have it published on Shutterfly, then I give it as Christmas gifts to my children.

Good luck with your writing!

Debbie T. Hilliard said...

Love your idea of creating a book for your children as gifts! My children have done photo books on Shutterfly for us each year and they are the best presents. Thank you for all your tips and ideas!