Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 8, 2007

Special Discount on Footnote.com Membership!

Footnote.com website and I have been talking about offering genealogists a special discount for memberships. I'm happy to announce that from today through til August 14th you can get $10.00 off a year's membership by using a special link on OliveTreeGenealogy.com websites.

Footnote is digitizing NARA records and they have a lot of great data online. There is much more to Footnote than just NARA records, so if you haven't visited, you really should.
The first time I explored their website I found an ancestor's brother in the NARA naturalization records so I was pretty thrilled.

You can start your journey at OliveTreeGenealogy.com or click on the banner below.



This promotion will run from midnight mountain time August 8 thru 11:59 pm Mountain time on August 14

No comments: