Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

April 15, 2015

Case #25: Send Theodore G. Harding's Dog Tags Home

Nancy B. wrote to Olive Tree Genealogy:

HELP ME FIND THIS SAILOR! I found this vintage dog tag 2 years ago (shoved into a heating duct) while renovating our 70-year old house. Out of respect, I just wedged it back in. However the more I think about it, the more I wonder if he is still alive, if he had any children, and how this might be a sentimental treasure. I DID find that a "Ted Harding" lived in this house in the past and that he would now be in his 80's.

The dog tag reads

Harding, Theodore G. 
259 05 79 AB
USN  P

3 comments:

Celia Lewis said...

Which city or state, Lorine?

chris said...

what city is the home in?

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

This is all the info I was given. I wrote to the finder and asked for a city or state - so far no answer so I decided to publish the Case anyway.

I can always add the location if she responds.