Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

December 23, 2012

Christmas at Our House

Yesterday was our Christmas. My children and spouses, 10 of my 14 grandchildren, my brother and his wife and friends and other assorted family were present for a Christmas Dinner.

Cooking is one of my loves (have you been to my Cooking blog Ollie's Yummy in Your Tummy?) and so I made all the food except desserts. I did make Banana Bread, Pumpkin Bread and Amish Sugar Cookies, but all the rest of the desserts were brought by my guests.

The menu consisted of two turkeys with home-made stuffing and gravy, mashed potatoes, Ham, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Squash Gnocchi with Alfredo Sauce, Ricotta Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce, Candied Yams, Corn, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, and Macaroni and Cheese.

I hope all my readers enjoyed, or will be enjoying, a wonderful holiday with family and friends.
 
Here's a few photos of our day


One of 4 Christmas Tables

The Stuffed Turkeys

The Buffet Dinner

Youngest Grandson as Santa's Helper

1 comment:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Your menu sounds delicious and your photos are beautiful! And no, I didn't know about your food blog. Thanks for sharing it. I've just subscribed. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!