Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

December 20, 2018

My Surname Christmas Tree


Here's my yearly surname Christmas Tree. It's the only one I'm doing this year.

Some of my surnames are

Peer, Vollick, King, McGinnis, Downey, Stead, Simpson, Burkholder, Fuller, Greenlees, Johnston, Shuart, Van Slyke, Ryckman, Bradt, Van Valkenburg, Damen, Caiser, Taine, Philpot, Norris, Dawson, Motteram, Wildbore, Higginson, Bell, Caspall, Holford, Smith, Dawson, Marical, Baker, Larroway, De Graw, Gingerich, Jamieson, Hubbard, Laming, Williams, Norman, Whibley, Page, Crunden, Fryer, Van Horn, Snediker, Sutton, Elvery, Anson, Blandell, Jackson, LeRoy, Winne, Hommell, Snider, Bellinger, Warner, Van Alstyne, Muller, Deroche, Wust, Kehl, Earl, Cole, Burd, Vrooman, Van Horn, Snediker, Post, Shuart, Uziele, and more.

5 comments:

Celia Lewis said...

Hmmmm. Larroway-? (Sara)
Married to a Terwilliger-?
I've made a tree of my surnames as well - fun to look at.

Angie said...

Where is your Ryckman from? I have Rickman in Virginia early 1700 but have seen the name spelled Ryckman as well further north.

Mickie Dempsey said...

Seeing your surname tree just now reminded me that many years ago I discovered Olive Tree and was hugely surprised that I shared Bradt, Damen, Van Alstyne, Vrooman and Uzielle surnames with you! Later I only recalled that we were related but completely forgot how. Now I remember! This tree is so fun!

Mickie Dirlam Dempsey
San Juan Capistrano, CA, USA

Cindy Barris-Speke said...

WOW! Methinks we are related-Larraway, LeRoy, Van Alstyne, Van Valkenburg. I have Jonas Larraway married to Elizabeth Muller. Their daughter, Dorothea married Harmanus Truax.

Cindy Barris-Speke said...

We're related! Larraway/Muller's daughter Dorothea married Harmanus Truax. Their daughter Rebecca was my 3rd gr grandmother.

Cindy Barris-Speke
gapengwin1@aol.com