Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

December 10, 2015

All I Want For Christmas is 10K......

Followers at 10:50 a.m. ET December 10/15
All I want for Christmas is 10K. No I don't mean in dollars although that would be nice. I'm talking about Twitter followers. 

I am hoping to reach 10K Twitter followers by the end of 2015! I've been working on a goal to build my Social Media presence online with Twitter as my main focus. 

Since you don't get that magic "K" after your numbers until you reach 9,999 plus 1, that has been my goal - I want the big K! Then instead of seeing 9,757 as I do today, I will see 10K under the title "FOLLOWERS". Yep it doesn't take much to make me happy.

It's been really fun and informative learning how to do this while staying true to who I am, and what Olive Tree Genealogy is all about. 

A bit of shameless begging never hurts so if you or anyone you know thinks it might be cool to follow the Olive Tree Genealogy lady on Twitter at https://twitter.com/LorineMS please put the word out! I don't just tweet about genealogy. I also talk about Social Media, about cooking and antiques and... well, lots of other topics.  

Sometimes I even put up pictures of my dogs. Or something I cooked. Or one of my favorite antiques. 

So if you haven't joined me yet, why not do that today - come over to Twitter and join the fun!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lorine, I get your Olive Tree Genealogy Blog but, I don't do Twitter!.
Sorry.

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

No worries Linda! I'm happy if you like my blog :-)

Lorine