Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

June 10, 2011

Discoveries at Archives.com

Try a Free Search
Recently I started playing around in Archives.com and was pleasantly surprised at the changes and additions to the website.

There are various death records in particular that I found of interest but I was impressed by the large collections of various vital records from different states.

I can't list them all here as there are far too many but you might want to have a look for yourself. I was also happy to see that Archives.com also provides a Request Service - an on-site county search for any court, criminal, or civil record in the United States.  That's so helpful to those of us who don't have easy access to records we need for our ancestral lines.

One of the reasons I  got interested again in Archives.com  is that Anne Roach, RootsTech 2011 conference developer and chair, will join Archives.com as the Director of Content Development. I met Anne at RootsTech 2011 and she's amazingly talented. I can't wait to see what new content she manages to bring to Archives.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, good to hear. I need to check them out again. It has been some time ago that I used the site. And yes, especially since I am a big fan of Anne Roach.