Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

November 24, 2016

Save on a Legacy Tree Research Project!

Good news for genealogists. From November 24 to December 23, 2016, you can save $150.00 when you order a 40 hour + research package from Legacy Tree!

Use this link (https://www.legacytree.com/olivetreegenealogy ) and the code SAVE150 to order your research package.

I have used Legacy Tree's research services. I was very impressed! The researcher assigned to my query was very speedy with her response and very professional. She showed a thorough understanding of what I knew and what I wanted to find out.

Within the week I received a detailed report which contained new information on my ancestor. The report also provided me with recommendations of more research that could be conducted. My particular search is in Germany which is an area of research unfamiliar to me and where I do not have access to the records. I will definitely use their services again to pursue this ancestor.

No comments: