Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

March 20, 2020

No Toilet Paper Where You Live?

Coronavirus causing shortages? No toilet paper where you live? No Sears catalogue or phone book? No fresh leaves? 
 
My book "Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery" available on Amazon, can do double duty - as a good read, then a substitute for that timeless outhouse Sears catalogue. 
 
200 pages goes a long way but be cautious of paper cuts. Note that I do not recommend the Kindle version for this use.
 
 




 
 

4 comments:

catkinson54 said...

I read it on the kindle a while ago, and it worked great. I have been waiting for another book by you, LOL.

Llalonde said...

Nicely put. Should have saved my Toronto phone books. They were big. Remembering the Sears catalogue at my aunts in Napanee in the early 60's

Unknown said...

I remember my parents talking about some people using catalogues as tp in outhouses. Never understood how that slippery paper would work!

Unknown said...

I saved Northern Tool's last year catalog for the fireplace, so if necessary....