Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

July 27, 2021

New Project Obituaries Haldimand County Ontario Canada

 Olive Tree Genealogy has been given a large collection of obituaries from Haldimand County Ontario.  Many are from the Dunnville area. I will be posting these obituaries as individual blog posts and hope that descendants will find an ancestor or two. I will also add other documents as I find them 

The first obit I am posting is for Isaac Modeland who died at the residence of L H Weaver on March 26, 1906; in Dunnville




Obituary 1906


Death Registration1906



 Marriage Certificate 1856

1 comment:

Roger Harris said...

WOW! Great addition . Thanks and I will be copying all of them into my Haldimand file for Current checking and Future Reference. Very much appreciated!!
rogerharris@cyg.net