Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

March 4, 2022

London Ontario Mortgage Bundle 1870s

As part of my ongoing project to keep Olive Tree running without Lorine I am going through her Things to do files. I found this really interesting bundle of mortgage documents from the 1870s. I have no idea how Lorine got them but it is possible someone sent them to her to put online. If you are that person I thank you. All the mortgages are from the area around London Ontario Canada. Some of the names I have spotted are Thomas Summers, Francis Love, Samuel Munro, William Morrow, John Elliott, Hugh Russell, Daniel Walker, Alex Lucas, Alex Jones, Wm Hobbs, Neil Mc Phee. As it is too many documents to put online as one Blog post I will do one every few days. I hope they are helpfull. Brian

2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Brian, you are doing a great job! I again want to express my sympathy for your loss. Thank you.

Loretta S said...

Brian,
My heartfelt condolences to you on Lorine's passing. She has many, many mourners as I am sure you are finding out. Thank you for keeping her good work going through. Olive Tree has been an invaluable resource for me as I search and search for my Irish-Canadian ancestors' information.
Loretta S