Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

November 29, 2008

Special Deals on Footnote.com

Footnote.comI thought this was kind of a nice "Christmasy" graphic, and I wanted to share the news that Footnote.com is currently offering subscriptions for 15 months for the price of 12 months

Many of you know how much I love Footnote. I've found many naturalization records for ancestors and their families, but there are many more records available. Civil War records from NARA, Revolutionary War Pensions, Newspapers, and some very interesting interactive features are only a few of the goodies on Footnote. Be sure you stop by their Vietnam Wall while you are on the site.

I'm going to check over the next week to see if other fee-based websites are offering Christmas Specials and will write about them on this blog if I find any.

No comments: