Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

December 26, 2008

Are You in this Photo? Ajax Public School 1945

Ajax Public School 1945

Are you in this photo? The only person I can identify is Charles Bonar who is the young boy sitting behind the girl holding the sign. Charles is wearing a striped shirt and suspenders.

Ajax is in Ontario Canada and was a small village in 1945, built primarly to house workers in the Munitions Factory during WW2.

To see a larger image, please click on the photo.

1 comment:

Tex said...

I can't identify any of these children but the picture made me smile. It's great to see so many apparently happy kids, and the teacher looks like she enjoys her class as well. I don't think any of my group school pics from the 50's look this happy. :-) Hope you find some names.