Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

April 17, 2010

Featured Foto from Lost Faces: Barnum, Pickard, Raymond Family of New York


This Cabinet Card circa 1880-1885 is of a young boy. He looks to be about 5 - 8 years old. The Photographer is from Syracuse New York. On the back is written "D. F. Pickard"

From my own genealogy research on the family I believe this cabinet card is a photograph of Darwin Frank Pickard, born 19 September 1875. He was the pastor of First Presbyterian Church in Watertown NY for 29 years

It is part of my private collection of 1800s Photograph Albums Which I rescue and publish online at Lost Faces

This Cabinet Card comes from the Photo Album of the Barnum, Pickard, Raymond Family of New York. It was in a red velvet Photo Album purchased in St Jacobs Ontario, Patented 1882

This late 1800s album was full of 35 photos and funeral cards. I'm so glad I rescued this album

No comments: