Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

June 11, 2010

New Records on FamilySearch.org

PRESS RELEASE

8 June 2010

Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Guatemala, Mexico, Spain, and U.S. Records Added

Twenty two (22) new collections were updated or added this week at FamilySearch.org—over 11 million new, free indexed names and images from original source records!

This week the complete U.S. 1910 Federal Census name indexes for Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Indiana, Nevada, New Jersey, and Texas were published online at FamilySearch’s Record Search pilot (http://FamilySearch.org, click Search Records, and then click Record Search pilot) or http://Beta.FamilySearch.org.

Massachusetts death records and Minnesota probate court wills were also added to U.S. collections.

New international collections were published for Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Guatemala, Mexico, and Spain!

None of this would be possible without the great contributions of many FamilySearch volunteers. These individuals donate the time and effort needed to make these collections freely available to FamilySearch patrons. If you would like to help by donating a few minutes here and there online with projects of personal interest, become a FamilySearch community volunteer at FamilySearchIndexing.org. Many hands produce great work. Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

TALON said...

Lorine, I really enjoy your blog. I look forward to it every day. I just recently started a blog of my own(www.theleafhunter.blogspot.com. Actually, it's a third attempt. I had another one that I neglected and decided to make a fresh, new start. Anyway, I think those that read my blog may also be interested in yours. So, I have added a link to your blog on my blog. I hope this is okay. If not, let me know.