Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

May 2, 2011

Cemetery Walk: Trinity UC Cemetery Beeton Ontario Canada

Join me on a Cemetery Walk of Trinity United Church Cemetery in Beeton, Tecumseth Township, Simcoe County Ontario. I have uploaded the video to the Olive Tree Genealogy YouTube Channel to join my other Cemetery Walk videos.



These are only a few of the photos my husband and I took on Sunday. The rest will be coming online as fast as I can get them done.

It was a beautiful sunny day and although it was a great day for a stroll through a peaceful cemetery, it made picture taking difficult. For many of the photos I could not see what was in the viewfinder so my apologies for sometimes cutting off portions of text.

3 comments:

The Grandmother Here said...

Did you see a gravestone for Maisie Betty Wheeler Boynton?

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

I have to confess that I wasn't reading the stones, just walking and taking photos. Bri has not given me his photos yet so perhaps Maisie is in his group. Is she a relative?

Anonymous said...

Maisie Betty Wheeler Boynton is my Mother. I am intrigued and wonder who is asking the question about Mom's gravestone?