Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

March 6, 2019

New E-Books Available for Peer & Vollick Families

Readers have been urging me for some time to convert my paperbook genealogy books into E-books. I've resisted because it is challenging to convert an 8.5x11 inch paperback into a smaller E-book version. The documents and photos are not as easy to read in an E-book.

But I spent this past weekend rearranging and resizing documents and photos in one previously published book so that they would display better in an E-book. Then I tested my new file and am pleased to say that I think the results are viable and the documents are still of value to genealogists. I do not want the E-books to suffer in comparison to the larger paperback versions!


So I took the plunge and am happy to announce that all 3 volumes of my book "Van Valkenburg to Vollick" are online and available on Amazon.

V1: Isaac Vollick, Loyalist

V2 Cornelius Vollick

V3 Storm Follick

 Volume 1 From Van Valkenburg to Vollick : The Loyalist Isaac Van Valkenburg aka Vollick and his Vollick & Follick Children (Kindle Edition)

Volume 2 From Van Valkenburg to Vollick : Cornelius Vollick and his Follick and Vollick Descendants to 3 Generations (Kindle Edition)

Volume 3 From Van Valkenburg to Vollick : The Loyalist Storm Follick and his Follick and Vollick descendants in North America (Kindle Edition)
 
Likewise the first 4 volumes of my 6 volume series "The Peer Family in North America" are also available.



V1 Jacob Peer

V2 Levi Peer

V3 Edward Peer

The Peer Family in North America (V1): Jacob & Anne Peer, Immigrants from New Jersey to Upper Canada in 1796. Revised Edition (Kindle Edition)

The Peer Family in North America (V 2): Levi Peer & Elizabeth Marical and their Descendants to 3 Generations (The Peer Family in America) (Kindle Edition)

The Peer Family in North America (V 3): Edward Peer & His Two Wives and their Descendants to 3 Generations (Kindle Edition)

The Peer Family in North America (V4): Philip Peer & his two Wives Ester Dunn and Susan Griniaus and their Descendants to 3 Generations (Kindle Edition) 

No comments: