Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

December 7, 2019

1945 Rescued Photo & Ration Card Ralph A. Hamilton Jr.




Annette P. has kindly sent Olive Tree Genealogy more wonderful ephemera that she rescues.

This is a photo of Ralph A. Hamilton Jr. circa 1945.

Annette also sent his copy of a Male Officers' Uniform, Clothing and Accessory Ration Card  dated 14 August 1945

His rank in the U.S. Army is given as 1st Lt.




 

I did a search for Ralph in the online military records but there is more than one so I cannot be certain which is this Ralph. If anyone recognizes his photo please leave a comment on this blog post! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the location this was found?

Anonymous said...

What location was the photo and ration card rescued?

Anonymous said...

Lorine, I think I have this man of the Pic and ration card. I have been reviewing your blog site, and can not find a link to send you info. Please share, thank you GJ