Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

February 12, 2011

RootsTech Day 3: Winding Down

The Exhibit Hall and presentation rooms are still jam packed. I do see some signs of fatigue on the faces of those passing by the Media Hub but the general air of excitement is still apparent.

It's been really interesting to see the blend of technology and genealogy and to learn more about the emerging interaction between the two. I just came back from attending Steve Morse's lecture on DNA which was quite fascinating. I hope you followed my live tweets throughout his talk. (@LorineMS on Twitter.com) Other bloggers were there too and also live-tweeting throughout.

I'm hoping to get to the Bright Solid presentation after I have a bite to eat, then I have two meetings. Then I need to eat supper, then pack and get ready to fly home tomorrow! I can't believe RootsTech is almost over. The good news is that RootsTech 2012 is already scheduled from Feb. 2-4. Don't miss it!

2 comments:

Tessa Keough said...

Any information about the Challenges or groups working together that were mentioned in the introduction remarks today for the live streaming of Internet Archive guy - great idea of streaming some of the sessions and thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Kevin said...

Really appreciated your tweets throughout rootstech. I might have gained more from following #rootstech on twitter than from the sessions streamed online.