I often see questions about how to find a Family Tree on Ancestry.com when all you know is the submitter's Ancestry UserName. Here's how you do it:
1. Search the Ancestry Member Directory at the Community pages at http://community.ancestry.com/directory/
2. Click the tab labelled BASIC INFORMATION
3. Fill out the field labelled USER NAME and click SEARCH
4. In the results, find the user name you want and click on it. A list of their family trees, message board posts and a way to contact them pops up.
5. Click on the family tree you want to view