Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

January 9, 2014

Best of the Genea-Blogs for 2013

Best of the Genea-Blogs for 2013
Randy Seaver's Best of the Genea-Blogs for 2013 is worth talking about today.  Throughout the year there were 174 different genealogy blog writers featured in his "Best of the Gena-blogs" category and a total of 477 blog posts.

It's very interesting to see the list of the top 10 genealogy bloggers most frequently mentioned in the weekly "Best of Genea-Blogs" that Randy publishes. 

Olive Tree Genealogy Blog is very honoured to have tied for 10th place with 8 mentions in 2013! I'm in excellent company of other bloggers whose blogs are a must-read. 

If you haven't read the top blogs Randy recommends you might want to check them out!

1 comment:

Diane Gould Hall said...

Way to go! Well deserved.
I was so excited to have my blog mentioned twice in the top 10 in the past month. To be mentioned once was an honor, but twice was exciting. I began my blog in 2010, but became serious only last fall.
The bloggers are so informed and I completely enjoy reading many of them, including yours.

Happy hunting,
Diane @ www.michiganfamilytrails.com