Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

January 25, 2014

Sharing Memories Update WIth Blogger Posts

Sharing Memories Update WIth Blogger Posts
I've really enjoyed reading comments and other blog posts of those genealogists participating in my Sharing Memories 52 week challenge. 

On the left is a photo of some of my own personal journal entries I've published as hard or soft cover books on Shutterfly. 

Here is a summary of blog posts I am aware of taking part in Sharing Memories Weekly Challenge. If you write your own blog and you are participating in this challenge, please use the hashtag #52SharingMemories if you are posting on Twitter or Google+  That way I can provide links to your blog posts at the end of the wee
  
Accepting the Challenge to Write My Memories (Ancestors At Rest Blog)

52 Weeks of Sharing Memories - Kindergarten Days (The Pendleton Genealogy Post)

If I missed your blog post please just drop me an email (olivetreegenealogy AT gmail DOT com) and I will include it in my next summary.

No comments: