April 15, 2015

Case #25: Send Theodore G. Harding's Dog Tags Home

Nancy B. wrote to Olive Tree Genealogy:

HELP ME FIND THIS SAILOR! I found this vintage dog tag 2 years ago (shoved into a heating duct) while renovating our 70-year old house. Out of respect, I just wedged it back in. However the more I think about it, the more I wonder if he is still alive, if he had any children, and how this might be a sentimental treasure. I DID find that a "Ted Harding" lived in this house in the past and that he would now be in his 80's.

The dog tag reads

Harding, Theodore G. 
259 05 79 AB


Celia Lewis said...

Which city or state, Lorine?

chris said...

what city is the home in?

Lorine McGinnis Schulze said...

This is all the info I was given. I wrote to the finder and asked for a city or state - so far no answer so I decided to publish the Case anyway.

I can always add the location if she responds.