Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

October 9, 2015

1914 Birthday Postcard St. Agatha Ontario

Recently I rescued 28 vintage orphaned postcards from antique shops. They range in date from 1900 to 1918. 27 are from United States and 1 is from Ontario Canada. 

I have scanned and added 6 of these postcards to Lost Faces and will be adding the rest of these wonderful cards over the next month. I hope descendants will see these postcards and recognize an ancestor.  

Perhaps you will find an ancestor or two!


Miss Barb Solzanam, St. Agatha, Ontario, RR No. 1, from Mary 1914?

1 comment:

Molly McKinley said...

I inherited an album of my grandmother's postcards. Lots of them were blank one she
collected, but many of them were from family and friends. What a treasure to look at
these 1901-1930 postcards.