If you live in Canada you can enter for a chance to win a free Ancestry Family History Subscription! This giveaway is only available through Olive Tree Genealogy.
What does an Ancestry Family History Subscription do?
Ancestry Family History Subscription
A subscription to Ancestry allows your friends or family members to build their family tree and, with access to billions of searchable historical records worldwide, discover the stories of their ancestors’ lives: where they lived, how and when they arrived in Canada, if they served in the military, who they loved and who they lost. Ancestry is continually adding records to the site, fueling continuous discoveries.
- You must be a resident of Canada to enter
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner will be chosen at random from entries received. See details below for entry requirements
- One winner will be chosen by a random draw on November 28, 2019.
- Giveaway starts immediately and ends at midnight EDT on November 27, 2019
- You are responsible for anything in regards to the legality of entering a contest in the area in which you live.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or Twitter and must contact me at OliveTreeGenealogy@gmail.com WITHIN 48 HOURS so I can arrange the free subscription for you
1. Share this blog post on Facebook OR Twitter. Be sure to tag Olive Tree Genealogy (see instructions for tagging below). If you don't tag me I won't know you shared the post and your name will not be entered in the giveaway.
2. If you share this blog post on both Facebook AND Twitter and tag me on both your name will be entered twice.
How to Tag Olive Tree Genealogy:
On Twitter, follow me at https://twitter.com/LorineMS and then tag me with @LorineMS when you share the post on your Twitter Feed
On Facebook, join my Olive Tree Genealogy page at https://www.facebook.com/OliveTreeGenealogyPage/
Share this post on your Facebook personal page and tag me with @OliveTreeGenealogy when you share the post on your personal Facebook page or in an appropriate group.