If you live in Canada you can enter for a chance to win a free AncestryDNA kit! This kit giveaway is only available through Olive Tree Genealogy.
What does an AncestryDNA kit do?
AncestryDNA lets you pique family members or friend’s curiosity about their heritage and family history by taking them on a journey with AncestryDNA that can:
- Provide an ethnicity estimate from more than 500 regions around the world going back up to thousands of years;
- Reveal the migration journeys of their ancestors, showing the places and paths that are part of their family story;
- Offer the potential to connect with family members that they never knew about or lost touch with through the ‘DNA Matches’ feature;
- Help fill in gaps in their family history based on their results
- You must be a resident of Canada to enter
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner will be chosen at random from entries received. See details below for entry requirements
- One winner will be chosen by a random draw on November 22, 2019.
- Giveaway starts immediately and ends at midnight EDT on November 21, 2019
- You are responsible for anything in regards to the legality of entering a contest in the area in which you live.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or Twitter and must contact me at OliveTreeGenealogy@gmail.com to arrange having the AncestryDNA kit sent to you.
1. Share this blog post on Facebook OR Twitter. Be sure to tag Olive Tree Genealogy (see instructions for tagging below). If you don't tag me correctly I won't know you shared the post and your name will not be entered in the giveaway.
2. If you share this blog post on both Facebook AND Twitter and tag me on both your name will be entered twice.
How to Tag Olive Tree Genealogy:
On Twitter, follow me at https://twitter.com/LorineMS and then tag me with @LorineMS when you share the post on your Twitter Feed
On Facebook, join my Olive Tree Genealogy page at https://www.facebook.com/OliveTreeGenealogyPage/
Share this post on your Facebook personal page and tag me with @OliveTreeGenealogy when you share the post on your personal Facebook page or in an appropriate group.