Print it and leave it lying around for your spouse or children to find. Pass it on to friends and family so they know what you'd like.
|Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner|
2. Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner to take to Archives, Libraries and on field trips
3. Echo Smart Pen by Live Scribe for recording Family Stories and Memories
4. iPad 2 for taking to Archives, Libraries, on field trips and conferences
|iPhone 4S with Lime Green Bumper Guard|
6. DNA Test Kit from Family Tree DNA (or any other DNA Testing company you prefer)
7. RootsTech Registration. Ask your loved one to register you for RootsTech 2012 coming up in February 2012
8. A Kindle, Nook or other e-reader so you can purchase genealogy books and read them in airports, waiting rooms, on the beach or pretty much anywhere
|My Iona Journal|
10. Jawbone JAMBOX This tiny powerful speaker allows you to connect via bluetooth to any other bluetooth enabled device (laptop, computer, iPhone, iPad etc) and play your favourite podcasts or listen to any audio with much better quality sound. I have one and I love it.
11. A beautiful journal for writing your own memoirs. I love Iona Handcrafted Books and have asked my hubby to buy me another one this Christmas as I'm on my last one. Tip: If the checkout won't accept a non-USA order, just email or phone as they do accept international orders.
12. A Shutterfly gift certificate I love Shutterfly for creating family photo books or calendars. It's also great for simply getting copies of your family photos so you can share them with family members
13. And in blatant self-promotion, how about asking for one of the genealogy and history books I have written and published?
And there you have it - my Baker's Dozen Genealogy Wish List for this Christmas.