Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

September 6, 2013

All Our Relations on Aboriginal Peoples Television Network

All Our Relations on Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
A new series has just premiered on APTN (Aboriginal Peoples Television Network) called All Our Relations. It airs Wednesdays at 8:30 pm and Sundays at 11:30 pm. From the website:

6 celebrities, 6 journeys into the past, 6 inspiring stories for the future. Featuring Aboriginal celebrities such as actor Adam Beach and political figures such as former Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, James Bartleman this series will take us on a journey through their individuals family histories, learning about how the experiences of their ancestors has shaped who these outstanding individuals would one day become.

Thanks to Brenda Dougall Merriman for posting the link to this series on Facebook this morning. I am not sure if I get this channel on my satellite but will definitely be checking it out. The APTN website has a spot where you can set your location and television provider and it will show you what channel number APTN is on.  I'm on Shaw Direct and it's showing me that APTN is on Channel 350 so now I just have to see if I am subscribed to that channel. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

lee said...

Too bad it is not airing in the U.S.

BerndH said...

As they have not aired yet, you may want to check the website after Tuesday to see if they can be viewed online http://www.aptn.ca/

I have set the PVR to record, just as I do with WDYTYA