Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

September 28, 2013

Olive Tree Genealogy Interviewed on HackGenealogy!

Olive Tree Genealogy Interviewed on HackGenealogy!
I am thrilled and honoured to have been interviewed on HackGenealogy. If you ever wanted to know about my technology and my genealogy thoughts, now's your chance. 

Head on over to HackGenealogy for a peek into my life.  You can also read my 5 tips for genealogists. 

Thanks to Thomas MacEntee for allowing me to be part of his new website which he describes as being 

"... about sharing technology resources, discussing our personal interactions with technology, and moving the entire genealogy community forward in terms of how it embraces technology."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!! I see also your last name is schultz, any relation to the Brooklyn line buried in Greenwood Cemetery?

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Anonymous - my married name is Schulze (not Schultz) and they were Germans who went to England ca 1861 then Canada 1950s.