Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

March 26, 2018

Update: New Photos on Lost Faces

From the Pratt Morse Photo Album
On the weekend I added more photos to my new website Lost Faces. The Pratt Morse photo album is an amazing rescue - not only was I able to purchase two of the three Civil War era albums from this family, I was also able to save several individual cased daguerreotypes. I wish I could have purchased the third album but they were very expensive. 

Two male members of the Pratt family, Franklin Amos Pratt and Charles Pratt, were both in the 1st Regiment, Connecticut Heavy Artillery and R.S. Morse Sr may have also been in this regiment.

So far we have scanned 7 of the over 100 photos and these are online where they can be freely viewed and saved for your own personal use. I hope to have many more from this album completed and online over the next two weeks.  


Photos still in the beautiful Pratt Morse Family album

Surnames: Pratt, Morse, Morgan, Wilcox, Johnson, Pond, Stephen, Brach, Andrews, Steele, Lisdale, Wooster, Blakesly, Stevens
Locations: Connecticut, New York 

I also re-scanned several CDVs from the Kelley Family Photo album and replaced the poor quality scans with better ones.

No comments: