Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 31, 2010

Olive Tree Genealogy Interview on LoveToKnow

This was so much fun to do. Several weeks ago I was approached by Kate Miller-Wilson of LoveToKnow. They have just started a Genealogy section of their site and wanted to interview me. I agreed and I'm so pleased with the finished piece!

To quote their preface, just before my interview:

In this Olive Tree Genealogy interview, LoveToKnow sat down with Lorine McGinnis Schulze, the creator of Olive Tree Genealogy, one of the longest-running genealogy research sites on the web.

Continue reading this interview at http://genealogy.lovetoknow.com/genealogy-research/olive-tree-genealogy-interview

Thanks to LoveToKnow for the opportunity to talk about two of my most favourite subjects - genealogy and my beloved website!

No comments: