Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

December 14, 2012

Top Ten Olive Tree Genealogy Blog Posts 2003-2012

Top Ten Olive Tree Genealogy Blog Posts 2003 to 2012
A reader asked me what the most popular Olive Tree Genealogy blog post was.  I had a look and decided to share the Top Ten Olive Tree Genealogy Blog posts since my first post in 2003! Phew!

Yes I've been blogging about genealogy for almost 10 years.

Have you read them all? If not, take a peek below and see what other genealogists found interesting.


Pinterest:Time Waster or Useful Utility? 

My Top Ten Genealogy Websites
 
What Type of Genealogist Are You?
 
What's Your Number? Don't Be Too Shocked if It's Below 30%!
 
Finding Your Roots - Two Thumbs Down
 
The Frustration Over Online Family Trees Gone Bad
 
Sharing Memories (Week 44): I Love Books! 

Think Outside the Box When Looking for a Ship's Passenger List 

Genealogy and Family Hope Chest Step 6: Treasures

Why Do We Do Genealogy? 

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2 comments:

Randy Seaver said...

Hi Lorine,

What statistics counter are you using that lets you go all the way back to 2003? The "Stats" in Blogger are spotty for me before 2011. I use the free StatCounter and have from the beginning, but I don't think I can see "All-Time" counts.

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Randy

I use Google Analytics. It's easy to set up if you are using the blogger platform.