Here's your chance to win an Olive Tree Genealogy giveaway. Thanks to TLC and Who Do You Think You Are, I have a 6-month U.S. Discovery membership to Ancestry.com to award to one lucky winner.
Entry Requirements: For a chance to win you must do the following:
Share this blog post telling others about this contest. For example, you may share on a social media site such as Twitter, Facebook or
Google+. You could provide a link to the blog post on your own blog, or share on a mailing list.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post and tell me where you shared this blog post and the news of the Olive Tree Genealogy Giveaway.
3. Watch the first episode of Who Do You Think You Are? featuring Julie Chen on Sunday March 8 at 10/9c.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what archive or library Julie Chen visits first on her journey of discovery.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Winner will be chosen at random from correct entries received. See details above for entry requirements
3. One winner will be chosen to receive the giveaway .
4. You are responsible for anything in regards to the legality of entering a contest in the area in which you live.
The winner will be notified via your provided contact information and the winner's name will
be posted on Olive Tree Genealogy blog.
6. Entries will be accepted until March 10 at midnight Eastern Time
Please note that only entries received at email@example.com can be accepted.
Disclaimer: Ancestry.com subscription for the Giveaway generously provided by Ancestry.com and TLC