Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 8, 2015

Don't Lose Your Genealogy Data!

Don't Lose Your Genealogy Data!
When was the last time you backed up your genealogy files? This month? Last month? Last year? Take my advice and don't put it off!

I'm happy to share with my readers that I have negotiated an exclusive deal with IDrive. Rght now you can get 75% off 1TB auto Online Backup + 1TB Sync Space file storage. 

IDrive received the prestigious PC Mag Editors Choice award for online backup for 2015 so you know it's good.
 
I have said a silent thank-you to IDrive a few times when my alternate backups failed. Recently my husband tossed my power adaptor for my MyBookLive leaving me unable to retrieve my stored data! Ack... thank goodness for my alternate backup on IDrive. 


Yes, I backup on my external hard drive, on portable hard drives and on IDrive. Use this link for your 75% off, and keep your genealogy data safe and sound!
 
What Does iDrive Offer?

iDrive offers more benefits and features than Dropbox, Carbonite and Backblaze. Here are just a few of the benefits of iDrive:

- backup unlimited computers and smartphones: Mac, PC, iOS & Android
- ability to set a personal encryption key which affords extra security for your data
- real time (as it happens) backup
- offers both online backup and Syncing services  
- Facebook backup
- Instagram backup
- iDrive Express:  IDrive will ship you a hard drive of up to 3 TB. You simply backup or restore all of your data from the hard drive and return the drive to IDrive. iDrive then transfers the data to your online account.

iDrive vs Dropbox, Carbonite & Backblaze

Compare  iDrive and Dropbox, iDrive and Carbonite and iDrive and Backblaze

Are There Any Extras?

iDrive has extras benefits available for a small fee. The one I like best is

- Hybrid local backup with iDrive WiFi. This is secure local storage for all of your important files, with speedy backups and restores

Ready to start protecting your work? Your exclusive Olive Tree Genealogy offer is waiting.

No comments: