August 21, 2015

Periscope: 10 Tips For Increasing Your Blog Followers

Periscope: 10 Tips For Increasing Your Blog Followers
Now on : 10 tips for increasing your blog followers

That's right. I made my second Scope today on Periscope. It's a 10 minute video with my 10 tips to gain more blog followers.

It's available until 11 a.m. Eastern time tomorrow (Saturday). After that it's gone - poof - deleted.

If you want to be sure to not miss my live scopes, you can follow me on Twitter (@LorineMS) or on Periscope. I tweet as soon as I start a broadcast, and Periscope sends out a notice too.

I hope you find it helpful! Don't forget to send me hearts (by tapping your screen) if you like what I have to say. You can also talk to me during the broadcast by typing in the comment section if you are watching live. Hope to see you there.


Linda Stufflebean said...

I wanted to watch this, but wasn't home last night and, being on Pacific time, I missed the 10:00 a.m. Eastern time zone deadline. Disappointing. Also, can you remove the "choose all the multiple right answers" from your reCAPTCHA? My vision isn't the greatest and I had to pick all the right pictures more than once before I could post this comment.

Lorine McGinnis Schulze said...

Hi Linda

Don't worry about missing the Live Broadcast. I will be redoing it at some point so you'll have another chance :-)

As for the CAPTCHA, I have no control over that. It is run by Google, not me, and they decide what is shown. I have to jump through those hoops too when I reply to a comment, as I am doing here, so I do know how aggravating it can be!