Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 21, 2015

Periscope: 10 Tips For Increasing Your Blog Followers

Periscope: 10 Tips For Increasing Your Blog Followers
Now on : 10 tips for increasing your blog followers

That's right. I made my second Scope today on Periscope. It's a 10 minute video with my 10 tips to gain more blog followers.

It's available until 11 a.m. Eastern time tomorrow (Saturday). After that it's gone - poof - deleted.

If you want to be sure to not miss my live scopes, you can follow me on Twitter (@LorineMS) or on Periscope. I tweet as soon as I start a broadcast, and Periscope sends out a notice too.

I hope you find it helpful! Don't forget to send me hearts (by tapping your screen) if you like what I have to say. You can also talk to me during the broadcast by typing in the comment section if you are watching live. Hope to see you there.


2 comments:

Linda Stufflebean said...

I wanted to watch this, but wasn't home last night and, being on Pacific time, I missed the 10:00 a.m. Eastern time zone deadline. Disappointing. Also, can you remove the "choose all the multiple right answers" from your reCAPTCHA? My vision isn't the greatest and I had to pick all the right pictures more than once before I could post this comment.

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Hi Linda

Don't worry about missing the Live Broadcast. I will be redoing it at some point so you'll have another chance :-)

As for the CAPTCHA, I have no control over that. It is run by Google, not me, and they decide what is shown. I have to jump through those hoops too when I reply to a comment, as I am doing here, so I do know how aggravating it can be!

:-(
Lorine