Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

November 10, 2015

Vintage Postcard North Colling, New York


Recently I rescued 28 vintage orphaned postcards from antique shops. They range in date from 1900 to 1918. 27 are from United States and 1 is from Ontario Canada. 

I have scanned and added 6 of these postcards to Lost Faces and will be adding the rest of these wonderful cards over the next month. I hope descendants will see these postcards and recognize an ancestor.  

 Perhaps you will find an ancestor or two!

 Marie C. Renaldo, North Colling, New York. From "Your Aunt Josie"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Just curious, what resolution do you scan and post at?

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Hi Fred - it depends which scanner I'm using and the purpose of the scan :-) For these postcards I just used my Flip-Pal scanner.

Peter Bush said...

The locale is North Collins in Erie County, NY. Check the postmark.