Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

October 25, 2013

Find Out What Your DNA Says About You - Specials at 23andMe

Find Out What Your DNA Says About You - Specials at 23andMe I'm definitely taking advantage of this special and buying a few DNA kits for Christmas presents for family members! 

We'd like to have hubs' mom and dad tested and I'd like to convince my 102 year old Uncle on my mother's side to do a little spitting! 

In any case I plan on buying 4 kits for Christmas. The more family members I can get to test, the more accurate results are and the more i can find out about our family heritage.

Here's the link to get your DNA kits at 23andMe.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, $99 sounds good, but I cannot find what I get for my $99 on the site???

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

For 99.00 you get full autosomal testing. You can read some of my blog posts showing what I learned from my 23andMe test results.

It's complete and very extensive - matches with others sharing common ancestors, ethnicity and health reports plus the fun part of finding out about your Neanderthal DNA.

Read some of my posts - just use the topic choices right hand side of the blog - use DNA Journey

linda lemons said...

ordering 3 - one for me, one for hubby and one for my father