Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

October 31, 2013

Hallowe'en Death Chart

Judy Russell of The Legal Genealogist came up with a fascinating chart of her ancestors causes of death and ages at death. It's so perfect for Hallowe'en that I decided to create my own.

It was actually a good exercise because I realized that I didn't have all the death registrations and that I hadn't really thought about their deaths. Was there a pattern? Did my ancestors have similar, perhaps genetic, health issues? Did they die young? Live to ripe old ages?

Lots of my female ancestors lived long lives, into their 80s and 90s. That's good news for me! With no further ado, here's my Hallowe'en Death Chart. You might want to create one too.

Hallowe'en Death Chart
The upper case initials on each line are just to help me keep it straight as to whose information I was entering.


1 comment:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Lorine,

I want to let you know that three of your blog posts are listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2013/11/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-november-1.html

Have a wonderful weekend!