Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

May 28, 2014

Heads up! Springpad is Shutting Down

Heads up! Springpad is Shutting Down
Springpad, a handy little personal assistant tool, is shutting down on 25 June so if you are a user you may want to move to Evernote or Pocket. If you hurry you can import all your saved items easily into either of these two programs.

Just use the Springpad Export Tool to guide you. I know a lot of users will be disappointed at this news. When Springpad first came out I loved it. I preferred it over Evernote. However for the last 2 years I've been an avid Evernote fan! 

So for those of you who love Springpad, if you give Evernote a try I'm sure you're going to love it!


1 comment:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Lorine,

I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/05/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-may-30-2014.html

Have a wonderful weekend!