Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 12, 2014

Good Stuff on Tomorrow's Who Do You Think You Are? with Valerie Bertinelli

Image courtesy of TLC
Tomorrow night's episode at 9PM ET/PT on TLC and with Ancestry.com as a sponsor features Valerie Bertinelli and
airs August 13 at 9PM ET/PT

TLC kindly sent me a screener video to preview, but I can't share that with you. I can however guarantee that you will not want to miss tomorrow night's episode! It's amazing what turns up when digging into the past.

Valerie Bertinelli embarks on a mission to learn more about her beloved Italian grandmother and discovers her grandmother's mother, an incredibly strong woman who overcame great odds. 

But the biggest surprises are on Valerie's maternal side, since her mother knows nothing about her own roots. Traveling to England, Valerie uncovers previously unknown connections to the Quakers, early Pennsylvania history, and even the British aristocracy.

She tracks down courageous ancestors who suffered through hardship and tragedy, and discovers a royal lineage dating back centuries that she never dreamed possible. And now for a sneak peek! Enjoy

1 comment:

T said...

It boggles my mind that the general public is so infatuated with "celebrities" that they want to be related to them. Why not do your own research and find out who your ancestors were? And what does it matter if any were movie stars? I have one in my family but I don't include him, he's too far back in family history to be important to me and my line. I have no blood relationship with him.