Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 6, 2014

Guide to Finding Birth, Death & Marriage Records

Are you stuck at a brick wall with an ancestor and unable to find a birth, death or marriage record? Looking in all the usual places has turned up nothing and you're not sure what to do next? Good news!

I'm really excited to announce that I've recently published 3 Guides to help you find alternate sources of these Vital Statistic records. These are the first e-books I've ever done and I'm hoping that genealogists will find them useful.

If you want to have a peek, here are the links for each guide. Oh and did I mention they are only $1.15 each? I probably shouldn't ask this but.....if you decide to purchase any of my new guides would you consider leaving a review if you think they are helpful? 

Also, you don't need a Kindle reader to read these. The Kindle Cloud Reader is free and it allows you to read any Kindle book on your computer (that's what I use!) and the free Kindle Reading App works on your smartphone, tablet and computer.

Ancestor Birth Record Finder: Tips on Finding a Birth Record When You've Hit a Brick Wall is available on Amazon as an E-Book for only $1.15

 Ancestor Marriage Record Finder: Tips on Finding a Marriage Record When You've Hit a Brick Wall available as an E-Book on Amazon for only $1.15

 Ancestor Death Record Finder: Tips on Finding a Death Record When You've Hit a Brick Wall available as an E-book on Amazon for only $1.15

You can also see a list of all my published E-books on my Author page

3 comments:

Jana Iverson Last said...

Lorine,

I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/08/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-august-8.html

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Are these only available on Kindle?

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

These are available in Kindle format but you don't need a Kindle to read them. You can use the free Kindle Cloud Reader on your computer.

amazon.com/CloudReader